Reminder

Welcome to the DDMALL forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to post questions and access to our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, download the updated firmwares and documents.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

Default username and password in Chinese

Please find the latest firmware of DDMALL AVC-2K HDMI encoder. The latest firmware version is V2.1.0.7.
Odin73

Post by Odin73 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 pm

Hi
In the manual it says the default username and password is admin and admin I enter those and i get a error in Chinese

Odin73

Re: Default username and password in Chinese

Post by Odin73 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Sorted safari was the problem not the password

DavidFal

Post by DavidFal » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:48 pm

I got this from a friend and he used the recovery cd and put it back to defaults. I am using windows 7.it is listed HPSERVER under network . when I remote into it , it is asking for a password and username , is there a default? I am not able to install application software because it is windows 7. any ideas what I can do , thanks

Model number is MN MS0000

CharlesEMure

Post by CharlesEMure » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:25 pm

It has been so long since I have been back to this forum, I fill like a noob. When I try to telnet in I can not pass the password test I always fail. I seem to have forgotten everything. I think that wdlxtv was the username but I am not sure of the password. I am trying to setup the android wdlxtv remote on my tablet. If someone could take the time to help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

DDM_Jim

Re: Default username and password in Chinese

Post by DDM_Jim » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11 am

DavidFal wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:48 pm
I got this from a friend and he used the recovery cd and put it back to defaults. I am using windows 7.it is listed HPSERVER under network . when I remote into it , it is asking for a password and username , is there a default? I am not able to install application software because it is windows 7. any ideas what I can do , thanks

Model number is MN MS0000
Sorry the "MN MS0000" you are using is not a product of DDMALL. :D