Welcome to the DDMALL forum.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to post questions and access to our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, download the updated firmwares and documents.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am
We would like to let you know that the firmware for the AVC-2K has been updated to Version 220.127.116.11. You can choose to download the ZIP file or RAR files for the update.
Installation Instructions Please download and follow the above step-by-step instructions to upgrade your encoder to V18.104.22.168.
* Changes made from version 22.214.171.124 to version 126.96.36.199
1. Improve compatibility for more streaming platforms
* Changes made from version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
1. Made improvements for YouTube live streaming experience
You can download the V220.127.116.11 here (ZIP file or RAR file):
* Changes made from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
1. Add RTMP live streaming authentication function (supports DaCast and more platforms)
You can download the V126.96.36.199 here (ZIP file or RAR file):
* Changes made from version 188.8.131.52 to version 184.108.40.206
1. Compatible with Blue Iris and Orchid VMS
2. RTSP port customization is available
3. TTL value is adjustable
4. Supports manual bitrate and bitrate control setting
5. Compression profile (Baseline/Main/High) is selectable
6. Key Frame Interval (GOP) is tunable
You can download the V220.127.116.11 here (ZIP file or RAR file):
* When upgrade from V18.104.22.168 to V22.214.171.124(or below version), you may need to follow the steps below to update your encoder.
Step 1: Download the RAR file or the Zip file and extract the content to the same folder. After doing that, you will find a dat file in the folder.
Step 2: Login to your AVC-2K web user interface and click the System button.
Step 3: Upload the .dat file and then click the Upgrade button.
Step 4: Reboot your encoder to finish installing updates. (Simply turn off and on the power of the encoder)
* When upgrade from V126.96.36.199(or below version) to V188.8.131.52(or above version), please refer to the attached Installation Instructions to upgrade your encoder.
The V184.108.40.206 and the above firmware are only applicable to the encoders with V2 hardware chip.
If the default firmware of your encoder is V2.X.X.X, this means your encoder is built with the V2 hardware chip. If the default firmware version of your encoder is V1.X.X.X, this means your encoder is built with V1 hardware chip. The latest firmware for the V1 hardware encoder is V220.127.116.11, you can download here:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be in touch with you right away.
DDMALL Support Team
Last bumped by DDmallforum on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:55 am.