Reminder

Welcome to the DDMALL forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to post questions and access to our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, download the updated firmwares and documents.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

HEV-2KW ENCODER CONNECTING TO LAPTOP

If you have any questions about HEV-2KW, please leave a post here and we will try our best to solve it. Also you can share your solutions and ideas with other users here.
tinu330

HEV-2KW ENCODER CONNECTING TO LAPTOP

Post by tinu330 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:39 am

Hi
I am able to use this product with my mobile. But its not showing when I check on wifi list on my laptop. Please help to use this product on my laptop to upgrade to latest firmware.
Thanks

DDM_Jim

Re: HEV-2KW ENCODER CONNECTING TO LAPTOP

Post by DDM_Jim » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:36 am

I'm sorry for the situation you encountered. Please follow the steps below and hope to help you.

1.Connect to HEV-2KW with your mobile phone, enter "Network", "Access Point". Change "Wireless Band" to "2.4G", and set "Channel" to 6. Then click "Save"
01.png
2.Check the pop-up window information to ensure that the setting is successful.
02.png
3.Restart the HEV-2KW, and then enter the AP mode. At this time, use your laptop to search the wireless network, HEV-2KW will appear in the list, just connect it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.