Welcome to the DDMALL forum.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to post questions and access to our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, download the updated firmwares and documents.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am
We would like to let you know that the firmware for the HEV-4K has been updated to Version 18.104.22.168 and Version 22.214.171.124. You can choose to download the below ZIP file or RAR file for the update.
PLEASE NOTE: The V1.X.X.X firmware is only applicable for the encoder that built with V1 hardware chip, while the V2.X.X.X is only applicable for the encoder that built with V2 hardware chip. If the default firmware version of your encoder is V1.X.X.X, this means your encoder is built with a V1 hardware chip. If the default firmware of your encoder is V2.X.X.X, this means your encoder is built with the V2 hardware.
ZIP File (V1)
RAR File (V1)
ZIP File (V2)
RAR File (V2)
Change History (V1)
* Changes made from version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
1. Supports SRT streaming protocol
2. Fixed Mac IP address issue
* Changes made from version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
1. Optimized the effect of analog audio input, making the sound clearer.
2. Added the MIC Boost mode to optimize the effect of microphone sound.
3. Added RTSP multicast and UDP push stream mode.
4. Added the Reboot, Restore, and Reset buttons to the Web control interface to facilitate your device control.
* Changes made from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
1. Compatible with Blue Iris and Orchid VMS
2. RTSP port customization is available
3. TTL value is adjustable
4. Supports manual bitrate and bitrate control setting
5. Compression profile (Baseline/Main/High) is selectable
6. Key Frame Interval (GOP) is tunable
Change History (V2)
* Changes made from version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52
1. Added RTMP live streaming authentication function
2. Supports SRT video streaming protocol
3. Fixed MAC address issue
4. Fixed the compatibility issue with some live streaming platforms
* Changes made from version 184.108.40.206 to version 220.127.116.11
1. Improved compatibility for more streaming platforms
2. Made improvements for YouTube live streaming experience
3. Optimized the effect of analog audio input, making the sound clearer
4. Added the MIC Boost mode to optimize the effect of microphone sound
5. Added RTSP multicast and UDP push stream mode.
6. Added the Reboot, Restore, and Reset buttons to the Web control interface to facilitate your device control.
7. Compatible with Blue Iris and Orchid VMS
8. RTSP port customization is available
9. TTL value is adjustable
10. Supports manual bitrate and bitrate control setting
11. Compression profile (Baseline/Main/High) is selectable
12. Key Frame Interval (GOP) is tunable
Step 1: Download the RAR file or the Zip file and extract the content to the same folder. After doing that, you will find a .dat file in the folder.
Step 2: Login to your HEV-4K web user interface and click the System button.
Step 3: Upload the .dat file and then click the Upgrade button.
Step 4: Reboot your encoder to finish installing updates. (Simply turn off and on the power of the encoder)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be in touch with you right away.
DDMALL Support Team
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:06 am
- Location: Украина
The firmware you have is the latest for your solution.
There is a 5.0.48 as well but this is only for Mamiya/Phase One mount camera backs and includes only minor fixes specific to this mount.