Reminder

Welcome to the DDMALL forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to post questions and access to our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, download the updated firmwares and documents.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

Issues

Let's talk about HDMI Encoder! Post a question or share a solution with other users.
OSS

Issues

Post by OSS » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:42 am

Just ordered and received my encoder from Amazon. I ran into some issues after my initial set up.

1. My first setup, I tried to connect to an HDMI port on my computer. It has an Nvidia GTX 780TI in it that I'm plugging into. As soon as I plug in the encoder the GPU fan goes to max RPMs and the whole computer crashes. It then blue screens and needs to be reset. After unplugging and resetting everything comes up normal. I then plugged the encoder into my Onkyo AV receiver HDMI output and I was able to use VLC to see the stream. I did not try the HDMI on my motherboard yet.

2. I have a March Networks NVR and I am not able to get the stream to record on it. I've tried alot of different options but nothing has worked yet. I have not tried the new firmware yet but I will report back when I do. What exactly did the latest firmware change to be able to record "on most recorders"?

Thanks for any and all info

Scott

Re: Issues

Post by Scott » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 am

Hi, I would recommend you updating firmware to the latest version.

joson

Re: Issues

Post by joson » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

You can try using USB power supply, and updating firmare to the latest version