Welcome to the DDMALL
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to post questions and access to our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, download the updated firmwares and documents.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
Add a discussion topic or ask a question about HE-20, HE-20IR here from your fellow HDMI extender users.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am
1. How to deal with a weak or not working IR signal?
- Make sure the IR blaster sensor is pointed directly to the source device’s IR window.
- Make sure the IR input and IR output are not mixed up.
- Make sure that the remote control uses a 20-60 KHz IR signal.
2. There is no output on the screen?
- Check if the IR emitter head is secured over the center of the device IR receiver window. If the signal is weak, please try to adjust the position. Please make sure its distance is within 6 meters and without obstructions.
- Check the LED indicators’ status to make sure all connections are connected properly.
- Make sure the network cable is firmly connected between TX and RX.
- Make sure the source device is powered on and the correct source input is selected on your HDTV.
3. How to deal with video flash or cut off during the installation?
- Ensure your video resolution and frame rate is recognized/supported and within the transmission range.
- The power indicator should be solid on and signal indicator should be blinking. If not, please check if the USB cable is well connected.
- The yellow light indicator should be solid on, if it is blinking or not, it means no signal pass through, please check if the HDMI interface are well connected to the source and TV, or the Ethernet cable that connects transmitter to receiver is normal. Try to change a better Cat5e/Cat6 cable.