How to add the video stream of ED-2K to NVR or VMS?
We can add the video stream of ED-2K video stream to NVR or VMS. The setting method is as follows
For example, I will add the video stream of ED-2K to the NVR.
1. Make sure that the IP address segment of the ED-2K is the same as the IP segment of the NVR. The NVR segment is 192.168.254.XXX, so I will change the IP segment of the ED-2K to 192.168.254.XXX, such as Figure 1.
2. Set the push protocol of ED-2K to RTSP and do not enable multicast, as shown in Figure 2.
3. Enter the NVR operation interface and find the IP channel management option. As shown in Figure 3, the NVR has added 12 camera signals. We need to add the ED-2K to it, and click Custom Add.
4. When we enter the custom add channel, click Protocol Management.
5. In the protocol management interface, select "Custom Protocol 1" for the custom protocol, and fill in the name of the protocol at will. I write "3516" here, select RTSP for the protocol type, close the substream, and select "RTP Over RTSP" for the transmission protocol. port 8554, Resource path" / live0 ", and then click "confirm", as shown in Figure 5.
6. Then return to the custom add channel interface, fill in the IP address of the ED-2K "192.168.254.251" for the IP channel address, select the "3516" protocol just created, the port number is 8554, the transmission protocol is automatic, Username and password are ED-2K web login username and password, and finally click "Add", as shown in Figure 6.
7. Back to the IP channel management option, we can see the 13th signal. The video stream of ED-2K has been added successfully. We will see the video of ED-2K when we go to the preview window of the NVR.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.