How to use FiberOpticEnxtenderConfigTool?
FiberOpticEnxtenderConfigTool software can operate both the Transmitter and the receiver. Please use according to your needs.
1. Fiber Optic Enxtendser products are delivered with a black Adapter cable, as shown in Figure 1.
2. At the same time you need to prepare an RS232 serial cable yourself, as shown in Figure 2.
3. Connect the Adapter cable to the RS232 jack on the device, as shown in Figure 3.
4. Connect the Adapter cable to the RS232 serial cable. Connect the other end of the RS232 serial cable to the serial port of the computer, as shown in Figure 4.Note that here I only show how to connect the communication cable, you need to connect the power supply and video transmission cable when you use it.
5. Open FiberOpticEnxtenderConfigTool on the computer, select the correct serial port, and select the baud rate of 57600, as shown in Figure 5.
6. If you use software to control the Transmitter, then after you enter the software, you can adjust the OSD and parameters of the Transmitter.
6.1 OSD settings. Enable the OSD, and enter the OSD text in the bottom box, click to download, after finishing FiberOpticEnxtender output screen will display the OSD content you entered, as shown in Figure 6.
You can also use an image as the OSD. Enable the Load picture option, click "image" to add the picture , and then click Download. After the download is successful, the FiberOpticEnxtender output screen will display your OSD content, as shown in Figure 7.
6.2 Parameter setting. Click the "Param Set", set the mode to "software", and then you can control the HDMI audio mode and VGA audio mode through the software, and click load after selection, as shown in Figure 8.
7. If you use software to control the receiver, then after you enter the software, you can adjust the output resolution of the receiver. Set the mode to software, then select the output resolution you want, and then click "load". The output resolution of Fiber Optic Enxtender will change, as shown in Figure 9.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.