- Check the LED indicators' status to make sure all connections are connected properly.
- Make sure the network cables is firmly connected between TX and RX.
- Make sure the source device is powered on and the correct source input is selected on your HDTV.
- Ensure your video resolution and frame rate is recognized/ supported and within the transmission range.
2. Why the output image have no sound?
- Please confirm the input audio format is supported.
- Try to exchange shorter network cable to reconnect.
- Confirm the sound channels and the interface are well connected.
- Make sure that the TV's volume is turned up and not on mute.